Have tried Docline ILL.  Libraries report not having received the supplement.  Have searched CNS Spectrum homepage. Can find the issue but not finding 2004 Oct; 9 (10 Suppl 11).  PubMed in process shows two citations our patron wants in this Supplement.  Can anyone send us pages 11-24 Cognitive factors... and pages 25-33 "Treating the mind..." ?  Prefer free, but will pay up to $9 each.
Our LIBID is SCUGRW.  Thank you in advance

Thomas Hill, Librarian   tel. 864-227-4851
Self Regional Healthcare   fax. 864-227-4838
1325 Spring St., Greenwood, SC 29646

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information from Self Regional Healthcare which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is intended to be for the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this  message is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message and all copies.