We have a random problem with Gale not recognizing our IP range occasionally on some of our hospital computers. Users who have had no problem getting to Gale journals on their computers one day will have problems the next.
Users of our AtoZ Electronic Journals list will occasionally click on a journal title and then Gale will ask them for a password.  If they call us, we can get to the Gale journal with no problem at all.  Has anyone else run into this problem?  Gale does have our correct IP range and the problem seems to be erratic.

Ann L. Schaap, M.A.L.S., AHIP
Medical Librarian
Norton Healthcare Medical Library
PO Box 35070
Louisville, KY  40232

Phone (502) 629-8127   Fax (502) 629-8138

This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any patient health information must be delivered immediately to intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail address or telephone number above and discard this e-mail. Thank you.