Hi All,

Please excuse the duplication.  I am looking for cotton gauze specifications
in regards to USP 7.  If anyone has a USP-NF can you look this up and fax or
email to me if not too many pages?  We have updates for only 1996, but they
do not contain this info.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Tonia

Tonia Harris, MLIS
Research Librarian
Knowledge Resource Center
Premier Inc.
2320 Cascade Pointe Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28208
(704)733-5527
(704)733-4192 fax

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify the Sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting
it from your computer.  Thank you.  Premier Inc.