Thanks to everyone who helped me try and locate Pollock's Health-Related
Hardiness Scale last week.  While I have yet to actually find that scale, I
am so heartened by all the help and support I received from the list.  I'm
also glad to know that it wasn't just me - this is a really hard thing to
locate!

What a great group of people and what fantastic librarians!  Many thanks to
everyone.  I am indebted!

Stacie Waddell, MLIS
Librarian
Noble Learning Resource Center
Shepherd Center
2020 Peachtree Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30309-1465
404-350-7473
404-350-7736 (fax)

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and contain information
intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is
Confidential, Protected by the Ga Peer Review Code and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
copying, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by returning this email to the
sender at shepherd.org and then delete the original message and
attachments. This email has been scanned and found to be virus free. If
this message contains a virus please contact [log in to unmask]