Hi all

I need your help. I am covering two hospitals this week and have spent
quite a bit of time on a search that I can't seem to get right. The
physician wants an article (which he thought he had seen in NEJM) which
allocates percentages of risk factors for coronary artery disease, such
that it would say smoking is a risk factor of 25%, high cholsterol is a
risk factor at 20%,  family history, diabetes, hypernetsion etc.

If anyone has seen an article like this or finds one--please let me
know. He is hyperventilating because he has to give a talk soon.

Thanks so much
Sharon

Sharon Wochos
Manager, CSM Libraries