This request has been filled.  Thanks to Tom Rush at the NY State Department of Health.

>>> Beth Addis <[log in to unmask]> 11/23/04 10:37:09 AM >>>
I am looking for this book.  It is edited by Janet A. Hindler and published by ASM Press in 1997.  I have searched the catalogs of medical school libraries in the southeast & none of them have it.  I have also checked NLM's catalog & it isn't there, either.  Does anyone have a copy that they would be willing to lend?  I can put it on Docline if you prefer.

Thanks in advance.

Beth Addis

Beth Addis, Librarian
AnMed Health