Greetings,

I have an investigator looking for an article that appeared in yesterday's USA Today. The article was about a teacher who uses football terms to diagram sentences and teach grammar.  I found a related article on the USA Today website, but he wants the actual article which included images. If you have this issue and can locate the article, could you fax it to me? Email first so unnecessary duplication can be avoided. Many thanks!

Valeria Long
Librarian
Grand Valley State University Library
Van Andel Research Institute
333 Bostwick, N.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
616.234.5534 (voice)
616.234.5535 (fax)
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.