Hi All,

      The oven that we use to run our Kiel II (from Thermo-Finnigan) has an
alarm that keeps tripping off and the temperature (read from the digital
controller on the oven side panel) bounces all over the place. Temperature
readings taken with a hand probe are fine. I notice a 'buzzing' noise in
the controller just before the alarm goes off. I thought the little
thermistor might have been faulty, so I replaced it to no avail. I don't
seem to have a manual for this oven and/or controller (no surprise) so I
wondered if anyone had a similar experience in the past and knew how to
deal with it.

Let me know,

Bernie Genna