Steve:
Actually, the largest lab ( and longest running lab - our 50th birthday
was last year) in the Southern Hemisphere is Rafter Radiocarbon. We now do
AMS and works and work with Waikato for liquid scintillation dating.

Sanjita, See:

http://www.gns.cri.nz/rafter/rafter.htm

Cheers

Dr. Nancy Beavan Athfield
Rafter Radiocarbon Laboratory
Geological and Nuclear Sciences
PO Box 31 312, Gracefield, Lower Hutt
NEW ZEALAND

DD 64 4 570 4650
FAX 64 4 570 4657
http://www.rafterradiocarbon.co.nz
http;//www.14conference2003.co.nz

Sanjita Sah <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Stable Isotope Geochemistry <[log in to unmask]>
08/12/2004 22:02
Please respond to Stable Isotope Geochemistry