Hey, no worries -

 Rafter Radiocarbon was one of the earliest radiocarbon labs in the world,
establishing a gas proportional counting system in the early 1950's.  In
1986 Rafter Labs  were the first to establish AMS dating in the Southern
Hemisphere, and discontinued the gas proportional system.  Rafter Labs and
Waikato work closely together to cover just about every dating need both
nationally and internationally.

Dr. Nancy Beavan Athfield
Rafter Radiocarbon Laboratory
Geological and Nuclear Sciences
PO Box 31 312, Gracefield, Lower Hutt
NEW ZEALAND

DD 64 4 570 4650
FAX 64 4 570 4657
http://www.rafterradiocarbon.co.nz
http;//www.14conference2003.co.nz

Steve Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Stable Isotope Geochemistry <[log in to unmask]>
09/12/2004 08:41
Please respond to Stable Isotope Geochemistry