hi geoff.

nice to see you are still working on organic matter.

we are hosting an intl conf. in october in asilomar (monterey) on
mechanisms of organic matter stabilization (mostly a focus on soil).

looking at relations b/t n c and mineral material.

i can send you more details as we progress in planning. but we made an
early announcement at agu.

check out

www.cof.orst.edu/somconf

best,

marc

Marc Kramer
Assistant professor (adjunct)
Earth Systems Science and Policy -CSUMB
Ecosystem Science and Technology Branch
NASA-Ames Research Center * Mail Stop 242-4
Moffett Field, CA 94035  USA
Tel. (650) 604-6031  Fax (650) 604-4680
email  [log in to unmask]