Dear Tiziano,

I don't know who the Costech agent is in Italy but if you contact Steve
Price (Costech's agent here in the UK), he should be able to point you
in the right direction or even sell you one directly.

I'm using a Costech ZeroBlank autosampler on our Finnigan TC/EA and am
very happy with it.

Two points to be aware of though:

(1) When ordering make absolutely sure to your agent that you require a
control box compatible with European power supply and a corresponding
plug on the power cord.

(2) When eventually using the ZB autosampler, be sure to purge the
closed carousel for at least 5-10 min with He before opening the
isolation valve between AS and reactor.

Here are the contact details for Steve.

Steve Price
Pelican Scientific Ltd