Hey Steve,
How are ya, its been a while. Who's in charge of this list? I have sent
a couple posts and they don't show up. I thought I read at one time
that it became "moderated", could I on a blacklist or something do you
think? Sorry to bother you but I remember that we exchanged
pleasantries once upon a time in the past and I thought you guys at UVM
were hosting this (and, of course, you are a wise old techno-sage). I
thought at first maybe I forgot not to use this signature but I'm sure
I've sent them without it so I don't look like someone fishing for
work. I honestly feel that sometimes what I have to say could actually
be relevant and maybe even helpful. There is a lot of misinformation
about where Filemaker is in the foodchain at this point and I hate to
see people throw money away foolishly.
Thanks for any helpful ideas,
Ed Crelin

On Dec 1, 2004, at 10:31 AM, Steve Cavrak wrote:

> On Dec 1, 2004, at 10:26 AM, Dave Tisdell wrote:
>
>> One of the
>> arguments I heard was that if we needed to survey the entire student
>> body at once, we don't have enough computers to make that happen.
>
> At once? Perhaps the kids with computers at home could stay at home
> that day ... :)

Ed Crelin     President/CEO