Hey Steve, How are ya, its been a while. Who's in charge of this list? I have sent a couple posts and they don't show up. I thought I read at one time that it became "moderated", could I on a blacklist or something do you think? Sorry to bother you but I remember that we exchanged pleasantries once upon a time in the past and I thought you guys at UVM were hosting this (and, of course, you are a wise old techno-sage). I thought at first maybe I forgot not to use this signature but I'm sure I've sent them without it so I don't look like someone fishing for work. I honestly feel that sometimes what I have to say could actually be relevant and maybe even helpful. There is a lot of misinformation about where Filemaker is in the foodchain at this point and I hate to see people throw money away foolishly. Thanks for any helpful ideas, Ed Crelin On Dec 1, 2004, at 10:31 AM, Steve Cavrak wrote: On Dec 1, 2004, at 10:26 AM, Dave Tisdell wrote: One of the arguments I heard was that if we needed to survey the entire student body at once, we don't have enough computers to make that happen. At once? Perhaps the kids with computers at home could stay at home that day ... :)
Ed Crelin President/CEO