Eric: The ISTE Support Index is very useful for answering some of your questions. http://tsi.iste.org/ Frank On Dec 1, 2004, at 11:17 AM, Eric Hall wrote: Hello All - I know this is a question that has come up in this forum recently and may be on many minds: we are in the process of evaluating/increasing our staffing for technology, and my administrators are looking for examples of how other schools in Vermont are handling technical support, instruction and classroom (integration) support. Any quick response to the following would be helpful: # of workstations (rough is fine): # of students/classrooms: IT admin position? (SU or local): # of "technical" staff (technicians, SU or local): # of "direct" instructional staff (lab setting): # of staff/student/integration support staff: Qualifications of technicians? Our current situation is: 675 students (K-8) 320+ workstations 34 classrooms (K-8) No SU level positions 1 "local" coordinator/technician/lab instructor/integration support .5 technician (low level of training) Thanks for your help! Eric Hall Technology Coordinator Waterbury/Duxbury Schools Waterbury, VT Frank J. Watson 175 Poker Hill Rd Underhill Flatts, VT 05489 802-899-3054 1D1D,1E1E,FFFF"I'll see it when I believe it"