One of the outcomes of Tuesday's meeting was that Jim Robinson and I from
Windsor Southwest and Lauren Demers and Rob Stalling of Barre took a
"Vermont Chancery Users" message to the EduTeam event today in Manchester,
NH.  EVERY SCHOOL who runs MacSchool or WinSchool in any implementation
(hybrid, open district, with SMS or standalone) needs to understand what
was presented and discussed today at that meeting.  Please send Tommy your
email address so you can begin to get updated on what is going on.

Lauren