Greetings,
I have a curious problem with OSX 10.3.x and Learner Profile 3.2 from
Houghton Mifflin.  HF has not been helpful, they acknowledged the issue
but don't have a solution.
I have teachers with local administrative accounts (full admin settings)
called "Faculty" and additionally I have a local administrator called
"admin".  I can install Learner Profile in OSX native as the Faculty user,
but I cannot run the program from there.  No error message, it just
animates like it's starting, then just quits w/no message.  It will only
run as the admin user.  I have checked all the main folders and Facutly
has read/write priv. everywhere including the Macintosh HD.
Any ideas?  I really don't want to have my teachers change all their
settings into the admin account.
Thanks,

Rob Gervais
Technology Coordinator