Tommy: This is great!! The state badly needs the exchange of information about IT use and programs. I will be out of state from Jan 1 to May 1 --- please let me know if I can help from a far! Frank On Dec 8, 2004, at 8:14 AM, Tommy Walz wrote: GenevaYesterday, a group of schools who have either implemented Chancery SMS or are about to do so met here in Barre to discuss common issues.  Present were folks from Burlington, Windsor SW, Barre, and Milton (the latter by proxy because of the weather).  We spent three hours assessing our current situations, looking at our needs, and putting together a few strategies. GenevaOne result is that we want to form a users' group to provide mutual assistance, resource sharing, commisseration, and so on.  GenevaWe invite any other school/district either using or anticipating to use Chancery SMS to join us.  E-mail me (it does not have to go the entire list) with your interest.  GenevaEven if you do not want to actively participate in such a group, we would still like to hear from others who have taken the SMS leap, what version you're running, what issues you have, what pieces are up and running, etc. GenevaMany thanks, GenevaTommy J. Walz GenevaTechnology Coordinator GenevaBarre Supervisory Union Geneva120 Ayers St. GenevaBarre VT 05641 GenevaTel 802-476-5011 Frank J. Watson 175 Poker Hill Rd Underhill Flatts, VT 05489 802-899-3054 1D1D,1E1E,FFFF"I'll see it when I believe it"