In a message dated 12/1/04 9:13:12 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

It is not a true client
server databse app and I am seeing that need more and more.

Dave,

If you use FileMaker Server it is. However, reading the bubble sheets is an issue.

I'm curious, what are the bubble sheets you are scanning?  We used to use them and Scantron for taking attendance at Spaulding High School but dumped that system a long time ago because it was cumbersome and just too prone to errors and breakdowns.  At Barre City and Barre Town teachers submit daily attendance electronically using Chancery SMS  with two mouse clicks.  We will most likely use the same system at Spaulding next year.

Tommy J. Walz
Technology Coordinator
Barre Supervisory Union
120 Ayers St.