Dear Medlibbers-
Can anyone fax me the following article today?  The December  8 issue of
JVIR 15(12) has an article by Connors, Sacks, et al on Training,
Competency, and Credentialing Standards...
I would really appreciate it. The fax number is 502-587-4891.   Thanks,
Anne

IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE:  This notice, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at once.  You should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.  Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.

Excellence Above All...   Visit our Web Site @http://www.jewishhospital.org/