Hi, Everyone.  I need the following citation this afternoon.  Can pay up
to $15, receive through PDF ([log in to unmask]) or fax (319-23-2020).
Please let me know before sending, so we can avoid duplication.  Thank
you!
Emily

Emily H Erickson
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
Ames, Iowa
515-239-2154

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*