The ride up the access road with evergreen boughs laden with snow told me
that conditions would be pretty good at Bolton.  There was a bunch of
powder over either a hard scraped off base or no base on most trail.

There should still be powder there tomorrow and it might be worth a half
day ticket.

I watched one tele guy rip the side of Show off and a couple of alpine
folks get down it.  I had a pretty good time on Cobrass with deep powder on
the side on a hard track in the middle.  Upper glade was powder with most
of the water bars filled in.  It wasn't great but made my legs tired.

Those so inclined might duck a rope and get some tracks in over by the
wilderness chair.

Bob