Vomit and effluent? Sweet, that'll keep'em away for sure. More of this Utah
light to ourselves. Face it, we don't have consistent enough conditions to
be classifiable. Look at those numbers, they're all over the map.

I'm all for new descriptive words for snow, especially of the local
variety. But these two should not be in the running, no matter how cool you
think they sound right now.

How about syrupy sand for what the Friday Fizzler brought us?

John

Dawn Patrol Haiku 12/15/04

sunrise alpenglow
deep fresh consistent lightly