I have a friend with a digital camera that he loves for skiing.  It fits
in an altoids box and yet has plenty of resolution and can store many
pics.  I've emailed him to ask what it is but apparently he's out of town.
 Anybody know?  Anybody have recommendations on digicams for skiing and
other uses.  One of the things that drives me crazy about digicams is that
you press the button and it takes the pic a second or so later.  This is
not good for ski shots or baby shots.  Good resolution is desired of
course and also good storage capacity since one is out there all day.

Backchannel is fine and thanks in advance.

Denis