Starting at 00z last night, the models have been keeping the system next
week more progressive than first thought...keeping the low far enough off-
shore that really only extreme eastern New England gets significant
snowfall.  I still see some light to moderate snowfall in portions of
southern VT, the Berkshires, and New Hampshire with portions of downeast
Maine possibly looking at the heaviest stuff.

I do think the models will trend a little more to the west as the event
nears...now they are starting to push it away 4-5 days out and will bring
it back within 48 hours.  Might be wishcasting, but this is what burned me
with the last system.  Especially the GFS, the models have a tendencey to
bring significant changes in the 3-5 day range and then jump back to
original thinking.

We'll see.