Denis asks:
>I have a friend with a digital camera that he loves for skiing.  It fits
>in an altoids box and yet has plenty of resolution and can store many
>pics.  I've emailed him to ask what it is but apparently he's out of town.
>  Anybody know?

Sounds like one of the Pentax Optio series. I have the 4Si, but one key
feature across the line is their ability to fit inside and Altoids tin. The
model I have is 4M pixel with a 3x optical zoom, thus suitable for
enlargements up to about 8x10, maybe 11x14 depending on subject, digital
noise, etc.  On a  256Mb SD memory card (about $55 at Costco) I can store
around 95 images at the highest resolution.

-marc