Uh, aren't you the Carhart bibs wearing member of this clan?  Pretty soon you will only be seen on Mt. Sneau.    Jimski

Jim 'Fashionista' Clapp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
After reading a few replies, it is obvious that many of you don't
understand the importance of fashion in skiing. Allow me to enlighten you.

We are NOTHING if we are not well dressed in the highest tech, highest
fashion clothes for winter sports like skiing.

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! What will yours do? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.