In Burlington - not a Brew Pub,
  American Flatbread is kid friendly alternative to pizza.  Downside is
flatbread is all they do, besides great salads and the usual beverages.

Ski Museum on Main Street in Stowe may or may not be interesting for
kids.   Malt Shop in downtown is Stowe kid friendly... if basic  coke &
burger type food appeals (pretty cheap too).   Dining anywhere else in
Stowe with kids will not be cheap.

CJN