Jim 'Not On MY Mountain' Clapp writes:

> BTW, the hillbilly gomers from the sticks up here wear their
> snowmachine one-pieces when they go skiing or boarding...

Much of my original barkeating posse, who introduced me to the more
interesting sides of MRG, Sutton, Orford and Jay, would wear their
snowmobiling gear.  It kept them warm and dry on our frequent
bushwhack-from-hell misadventures.  The best skier in our crew wore a
purple one piece (but she could pull it off).  Heck, I once saw some
yahoo in a green plaid jumpsuit, with a Buzz Lightyear walkie talkie to
boot.

Go figure.