We'll be skiing most of the Xmas break at MRG through New Years and are
looking for a few diversions for the kids.  We'll most likely go to Ben
& Jerry's one afternoon, skate in Waitsfield some evening and hopefully
head into Burlington at some point.

We are looking for suggestions on where to take the kids as well as kid
friendly eateries.  Are the various breweries OK with kids??  It would
also be fun to meet up with a few skivittlers (both on and off the slope
and in Burlington).  Lemme know if anyone would like to hook up during
that time frame.

PS