The petition has to do with the national guard's deployment to Iraq.  The
petitioners contend that the war in Iraq was entered under false pretense
and the situation does not meet the constitutional definition of the
purpose of the national guard, "to execute the Laws of the Union, to
suppress insurrections and repel Invasions..." and the full text is on the
web at www.iraqresolution.org.

-Bobbi