If they're made of paper, they should be able to be recycled at your local
recycling center.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Colleen T Haag
  Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 1:49 PM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: question

  Hi to all:

  Hope you all had a great Christmas season.

  Several of our residents have called (we are suppose to know everything)
to ask where they could recycle their Christmas cards.  I recall a Western
ranch for troubled boys that people sent their Christmas cards to several
years ago but I have long since forgotten the name.

  Anyone out there have any ideas or know where to send them?

  Thanks.

  Colleen Haag

  Shelburne