I am the keeper of the publicity board and am looking to put more
information on the table that is relevant to the times at the Legislative
Day on 2/16.  For instance, I am going to write up a paper about what the
Land Records commission is doing and where we stand.  I am also going to put
out a survey for clerks to fill out. Juli from Huntington has offered to
compile the results.  Is there anything else that anyone has to put out on
our table?  Could be an update on what your county meetings are doing,
legislative update, etc.

Please let me know what you have and I can make copies for the table.

Thanks and hope to see everyone there on the 16th.

Donna
S. Burlington