From: Mel Hawley
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 1:45 PM
To: Joan Devine
Subject: RE: Veterinary Clinics

Joan - here is the definition but I think the requester is more interested in large animals and specific standards, of which we have none except for the rule that such a facility be located at least 200 feet from a residential district.

VETERINARY CLINIC/ANIMAL HOSPITAL:  A building or premises for the medical or surgical treatment of domestic animals or pets including dogs and cats.