From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Melissa
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 11:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: zoning administrator salary

Hi everyone-  Our zoning administrator is looking for some salary info for towns around Hinesburg's size (4800 +/-) who work full time and manage the DRB or Planning Commission, depending on which your town has.  Could you send me the salary for this position in your town?  Thanks, I appreciate it!  Missy