Thanks for the info.  I really just was looking for salary information, so your reply, along with everyone else's, was helpful.  Have a great weekend!  Missy
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Cecil Waldo
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: zoning administrator salary

Hi Melissa-
I've been the ZA for the past 11 years for the Town of Chester. ( Pop. 3200+/-) Compensation is by hourly (my choice) $11.50/hr., parttime, approx. 20 hrs per week. Cover all the bases i.e. PC, ZBA, and a host of other duties. Am resigning as of 3/1/05. If you would like, I can send a job description by snail-mail. Give me your address.
C. Waldo.