If they're made of paper, they should be able to be recycled at your local recycling center.
-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Colleen T Haag
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 1:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: question

Hi to all:

Hope you all had a great Christmas season.

Several of our residents have called (we are suppose to know everything) to ask where they could recycle their Christmas cards.  I recall a Western ranch for troubled boys that people sent their Christmas cards to several years ago but I have long since forgotten the name.

Anyone out there have any ideas or know where to send them?

Thanks.

Colleen Haag

Shelburne