In Richford we do the same thing as Vernon
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Sandy Harris TC Vernon 
  To: [log in to unmask] 
  Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 3:04 PM
  Subject: Re: Property transfer tax return sheets

  Hi Kim,

  After we do our typing on the bottom, We copy them (with a small sticky over the ss#'s) onto the archival 81/2 x 11 paper and put them into a book (like we use for land records, only shorter) then the original goes to the State, I also make a copy without the SS#'s for the Listers and the attorney who sent it to me.   We have gone back and done this to all of them so they are all in books now.  It's much neater!


  -----Original Message-----
  From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kim Pombar
  Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 3:00 PM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Property transfer tax return sheets

  How and where do the Clerks store your VPTTR'S.

  Mine seem to get very worn with people looking through them. 

  Any suggestions?