In Richford we do the same thing as Vernon
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Sandy Harris TC Vernon
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: Property transfer tax return sheets

Hi Kim,

After we do our typing on the bottom, We copy them (with a small sticky over the ss#ís) onto the archival 81/2 x 11 paper and put them into a book (like we use for land records, only shorter) then the original goes to the State, I also make a copy without the SS#ís for the Listers and the attorney who sent it to me.   We have gone back and done this to all of them so they are all in books now.  Itís much neater!

Sandy