Maybe I haven't followed her career closely enough but I've seen
ratings in the high 90% by organizations supporting the environment and
social justice.  She has certainly attracted quite a backlash.  That to
me speaks loudly about how hard she is hitting.  But I will do some
research into her past actions.  Thanks, Phil.

Wren Osborn