This does not address any of the contradictory evidence. It just
reasserts the official story.

Let's interview the woman whose son saw the plane go into the
Pentagon. In fact, let's interview the son, and ask how to describe the
fact that the hole in the Pentagon is far too small for the plane they say
hit it, to fit. And, where's ANY of the debris? None has been recovered,
far as I've seen. Have you?

Hearsay accounts (a woman told me her son saw .... etc.)

And the WTC events: OF COURSE the collapse BEGAN at the top. But
numerous fire officials said they heard and experienced explosions on
lower floors, among many other salient features left out of the official
story. We have sworn affidavits from some of them. And WTC was
taken down by a controlled demolition. How do you account for that?

At the very least, you should open your mind and demand that the
Questions be asked, let alone answered, which is what 911Truth.org is
doing with the NY State Attorney General.

Mitchel Cohen