Arial Original URL http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A12450-2005Jan15.html truthout URL http://www.truthout.org/docs_05/011705Y.shtml truthout URL Two excerpts from the story are below.   Bush Says Election Ratified Iraq Policy   By Jim VandeHei and Michael A. Fletcher   The Washington Post   Sunday 16 January 2005 ...   "We had an accountability moment, and that's called the 2004 elections," Bush said in an interview with The Washington Post. "The American people listened to different assessments made about what was taking place in Iraq, and they looked at the two candidates, and chose me." ...  As for perhaps the most notorious terrorist, Osama bin Laden, the administration has so far been unsuccessful in its attempt to locate the mastermind of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. Asked why, Bush said, "Because he's hiding."