    It was -19 here in Shoreham last night.  We've been keeping the feeders full and are running a pretty steady 13 species.  We are feeding black oil sunflower seed, a cracked corn - millet mix, thistle seed, whole corn ears (for the Blue Jays), and our homemade suet cakes.  We've been seeing:

     3 Woodpeckers (Downy, Hairy, and Red-bellied)
     3 Sparrows (House, Tree and White-throated)
    Goldfinch
    Chickadee
    Tufted Titmouse
    Junco
    Cardinal
    Blue Jay
    Mourning Dove

    An occasional Purple Finch has shown up.  Birds which have not appeared yet this winter that we usually get include Redpolls, Evening Grosbeaks and Ring-necked pheasants.

    Larry and Mona