As many of you know, Terry has great photos! He and his partner Karen Kluge are two of the most prolific VBS people. I hope to be there to warm up.
Kent

Please join the members of the Mascoma Chapter of the NH Audubon Society
for a free talk on Our Local Butterflies on Wednesday, February 2nd, at
Tracy Hall in Norwich, VT at 7pm. Butterfly enthusiast Terry Rosenmeier
will warm up the cold winter night with bright pictures and information
about their biology, life history, and identification with the focus on
butterflies local to the Upper Valley. For more information, please call
Mark
Krenitsky at (603) 448-0269.
Lorena Krenitsky
Publicist, Mascoma Chapter NH Audubon