Yeah it was my first try.  I got OK first but I know the shape of Texas so
just placed it to get the northern border of TX right.  Also got UT and ID
early with no neighbors to help.  As a kid I absolutely loved maps and
geography and spent hours studying them.  Then knots; I could always learn
a new knot in scouts on one try.  Then later I loved geometry and
trigonometry and group theory.  I'm not a good mathematician, I make too
many mistakes with algebra and manipulating equations.  But intuitively
obvious things like geometry and trig, that is great stuff!  Just don't
ask me anything about pop culture, like movies or songs - couldn't care
less.
Weird?????