Wow!! I guess the snow dances have finally paid off.

We have about 8" out there. Unfortunatley, it is no longer fluffy as it was
when we got home from skiing last night. The surface is wet, as the snow has
turned to freezing rain in the last hour.

We went to Greek Peak last night in hopes of the first powder turns, but
unfortunately it didn't start snowing until 8:45 on our way home. By the
time we got home there was 3" on our lawn and it was really nice snow. If I
wasn't so tired from telemarking all evening I would have put on the xc skis
and gone for a trek. I decided to save that for today. I am going to go out
for an hour before I leave for work and break trail with the dogs.