... well, an hour ago.

Now 14cm at my snowstake (8cm new), -9 deg C.

Lovely quiet under my skis as I toured up to Bryant Cabin and back down.
Yes, as Justin said, the new snow got blown around a lot last night, and
you can still see some unlucky blades of grass poking through on windy
knolls. 8cm seems like a good estimate of the average snowfall in the
woods, though, and it was still coming down as I left. I'll take it!