On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:48:48 -0500, Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hah!
>
>  However, I must say that it warms my heart to know
>that a Suby didn't make it up.

Yep, it is like you've often said--tires are the most important thing.
Tell the truth, I could have probably made it up if I gunned it a bit mor
on the bottom of the hill, but was actually afraid of the downhill on the
way back.  4 wheel drive does nothing to help braking power on the way
down, and I had already engaged the abs a couple of times on the way to the
bottom of the road.

Better to lose the day and be safe.