Had a chance to examine the conditions first hand today at SBS. The gap had
decent snowbanks and snow on the road, and MRG looked good, but we went for
the size and groomy thing of SB.

about six inches or so of good powder in generally cut up form was the
rule. There were mostly nice exceptions, tot hat rule. Ice spots opened up
late, but mostly nice packed powder on the groomers.

The wind shut down most of SBS, and we heard on the list all of MT E. It
will be nice up there Sat when that shut stuff opens up...

A good, tiring day!