I'll be there hopefully skiing some better than it was today (I was there
too) snow.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Scott Braaten
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 4:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] Killington 1/4-5 and tomorrow anyone?

I've been up at K-mart the past few days.  Skiing on frozen granular, glare
ice, and 1.25" of powder.  It can't get much worse, but actually, then
again, I'm sure it can.  Today we ended up poaching West Glade, upper Royal
Flush, Upper Ovation, among others.  A very firm, icy base with a couple
inches of snow on top.  Not tooooo bad.  Not too good either.

Anyway, anyone going to be around tomorrow?  I'm still up here staying in
the village with my dad and sister.  Hoping tomorrow isn't as bad as the
past two days.  Snow is needed.  Never seen it this bare in January in as
long as I can remember (maybe 10 years?) haha.

-Scott